Cranberries are in-season right now so it’s an perfect time to craft recipes with this antioxidant-rich health boosting berry!
Most people know cranberries to support bladder health, but these locally harvested beauties have also been researched to support gut bacteria balance, contain anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, as well as enhance cardiovascular function. Cranberries are also a whole food source of vitamin C, manganese, and fiber. To learn more about cranberry health benefits, click here!
See our quick and easy holiday recipe for Fresh Goji-Cranberry Sauce. This recipe includes a delicious superfood and fruit twist! No sugar needed!
- 4 cups of whole raw organic cranberries
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- Juice of one organic orange
- 1/3 cup organic gojiberries
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- Optional: 1 organic apple, chopped small
- Peel orange and place in blender or juicer to extract juice
- Transfer cranberries into large sauce pan
- Add maple syrup, orange juice, water, goiberries, and apples if desired to pan
- Bring to boil over and stir often.
- Once boiling, lower heat to a simmer.
- Cover and let simmer gently until berries pop and water evaporates. (About 10-15 minutes tops)
- Let cool and then refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Disclaimer: These statements may not be approved or regarded by the FDA.